Millennium is the left-wing magazine that Mikael Blomkvist owns and writes for.
- Erika Berger- Co-Owner
- Mikael Blomkvist- Co-Owner
- Malin Erikson- Managing Editor
- Janne Dahlman- Managing Editor
- Christer Malm- Art Director and designer
- Dag Svensson- Freelance Journalist
- Sonny Magnusson- Ad Executive
- Henry Cortez- Journalist
The Girl with the Dragon TattooEdit
For the good of the magazine, Mikael Blomkvist decides to step down from the board of directors after he's convicted of libel.
Millennium is a pseudonym for Sweden's magazine publication EXPO founded by Millennium Trilogy author Stieg Larsson. He received numerous death-threats as a result of his investigative reporting, and there is even speculation that his fatal heart attack was somehow induced.
- expo.se - Official Website